Complete Bird & Exotic Clinical Services
- Treatment, consultation, nutritional & wellness programs for birds, reptiles, amphibians, and small companion mammals.
- Expertise in bird & exotic specific pathologies such as avian feather picking, ferret adrenal disease, rabbit/rodent dental diseases, and more.
- Hospitalization services with after hours and weekend care of critical cases.
- Holistic and herbal therapies.
BECS is ready with all necessary & current technology needed for emergency surgery, imaging, and analysis.
Aviary Out Calls
House call appointments are available for Western Washington aviaries.
Small Animal Specific Procedures & Lab
Effectively treating small animal specific pathologies necessitates the use of specialist procedures & equipment which are unavailable at ordinary veterinary clinics.
BECS brings all the right tools to the treatment of your small companions:
- Fully implemented orthopedic, soft tissue surgery, & radiosurgery.
- AVID microchipping.
- Ultrasonography with Sonosite Micromax imaging—designed for high resolution images on small patients.
- High-detail digital radiography.
- Rapid bloodwork via Abaxis In-House Chemistry Analyzer.
- Rigid endoscopy with the Storz 2.7mm video endoscope.
- Semi-flexible endsoscopy with the Storz 1.0mm flexible endoscope.
- Doppler and ECG anesthetic monitoring.
- Microinfusion Pump for intravenous fluid therapy on small patients.
- Complete cardiac work-ups.