- Boarding is offered and managed by Emma, a veterinary assistant at the Bird & Exotic Clinic
- All pets are boarded at her residence to ensure proper care overnight and on weekends
- Boarding is only available to pets who are up to date on their Annual Exams at the Bird & Exotic Clinic
- Pick-up and Drop-off locations are at the Bird & Exotic Clinic during clinic open hours
- 2021 Update: Boarding will be unavailable from 12/18/21-12/31/21.
Please DO NOT call the Bird & Exotic Clinic with any boarding questions including scheduling, availabilities, updates, etc. All forms of communication will be through email unless otherwise discussed with Emma.
Completing this form does not guarantee a boarding reservation. Please allow up to 48 hours for boarding requests to be confirmed. A follow-up email will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.